Friday, June 15, 2007

Ocean Butterflies & J Team Productions.. :)

I received a call from Ocean Butterflies & J Team Productions ( Jack Neo's production company ), asking me to go down to their office for a 2nd round of audition on the 22nd of June, 5pm..

Yeah.. I didn't mention this to you guys before.. :p

On the 4th of June, I went down to their office for an audition as they were looking for new faces.. ( I applied, they called, so I went for it.. ;p )


That's their office at the Red Dot Traffic building, located at Maxwell Road..


That's the poster seen at their office's window..

I really didn't expect them to pick me for a 2nd round of audition, cos' why I went for the 1st, was that I just wanted to experience what it was like being auditioned & having the opportunity; privilege to audition & act in front of a panel of knowned judges, like Billy She Huai Liang, ( the very well-knowned bald-headed guy & judge of "Project Superstar", "Superband", etc.. )

I really never expected the company will pick & call me back for the 2nd round of audition cos' only selected few are chosen..

Anyway, we shall see how it goes.. ;)