Monday, January 7, 2008

Midnight Maximum Tune 3 & Dream Shooter Golden can be so addictive.. ;p

Midnight Maximum Tune 3 & Dream Shooter Golden can be so addictive.. ;p

Midnight Maximum Tune 3
Dream Shooter Golden

On Thursday night, after the movie, Shol & I went to play Midnight Maximum Tune 3 again!!! ;p

Haha!!! Since the last time, I've improved yet again!!! :)

This time, I just need to put in 1 coin & I played 5 games straight in a row.. Beating Shol & the computer with my racing!!! ;p

Hehehe!!! ;p

After which we got kinda bored at car racing.. Thus we decided to try our hand at the Dream Shooter Golden..

Ever since the publicity & marketing of Jay Chou's upcoming new movie, Kung Fu Dunk has been so vast & widespread..

There's been this phenomenon going on..

All his fans & youngsters being so crazy over basketball overnight..

Thus recently, I've noticed all the basketball shooting games in all the arcades have been extremely occupied by youngsters playing non-stop..

*sighz*

These kids just simply don't know how to appreciate the real thing..

Playing the game of Basketball can only be enjoyed ON THE BASKETBALL COURT..

*Btw, just in case you guys; my faithful blog readers, don't know, I was a basketball school team player when I was in secondary school!!!* ;p

I had been playing basketball since I was a kid!!! :)

I rarely have the chance to really practise or play these days due to my busy work schedules.. ;p
Anyway, Shol & I decided to have some fun for the 2nd time to improve our basketball shooting skills & indeed we did improve alot!!! :)

Had fun though..

Even though I really prefer sweating it out on the basketball court sometime & someday when I really had the time to spare.. :)

After the games, Shol, Clement & I had late night supper at Plaza Singapura's McCafe outlet.. :)