Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fathers.. Our heroes.. (A belated Father's Day post.. :p)

Here's wishing all Fathers a belated Happy Father's Day! :P
Image credits: Father’s day cards at Zazzle


Sorry for the belated wishes, guys!

Not that I forgot it was Father's Day on Sunday but that I was too busy the last few days to post the wishes here on the day itself! :P

Fathers.. They are very important men in our lives..

I found a saying which I felt described a father very well..

Fathers.. You are so important & so amazing men that what would we do without you..

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my daddy for being such a wonderful daddy to me, all these past 32 years of my life.. :)

Thank you, daddy, for all you've done for me all these past years of my life, from the day that I was born till now..

Thank you for all your sacrificial love & working so hard all these years to give me the very best of everything since I was born till now..

I've been so fortunate since birth till now, never lacking in anything as you've worked so hard to provide me with the best of everything..

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank hubby for being such a wonderful daddy to our 2 boys! :)

Thank you, hubby, for being such a wonderful daddy to our 2 boys, for working hard all these years to provide for them..

Providing for them, physically and emotionally.. putting their needs & wants ahead of your own..

Always being there for them no matter what.. so much so that they are well-provided for in every area of their lives & not lacking in anything.. :)

Fathers.. You are all God's gift to us & our lives will never be complete without you! :)


Thank God for you! :)