Friday, June 11, 2010

Spending time with my family & loved ones.. :)

This week I managed to spend several afternoons with my maternal grandpa who's in hospital..

He had been admitted into hospital since last Thursday as he has to undergo another surgery to remove another growth in his colon..

This is the 2nd colon surgery he has to undergo..

Sometime last year he had underwent a colon surgery to remove a growth in his colon..

Recently, the doctors found another growth in his colon again & thus he has to be operated on yet again..

As I'm blogging this post, he is currently recuperating in hospital as he had just been operated on yesterday afternoon..

For the past few days, he mentioned that he was craving for Japanese tofu, sweet & sour fish etc. as he was getting really bored with the hospital food..

Thus when I bought these dishes for him to eat the last few days, he was very happy..

Seeing him happy makes me happy too! :)

It is such a wonderful thing & an awesome feeling to be able to spend as much time as possible with family members & loved ones! :)

It is something which no amount of money can buy.. :)

I've been enjoying this privilege for these past 2 over months & it's really an awesome thing for me & I'm so grateful and thankful for it! :)


Brought Shawn Ethan out again yesterday..

We went to Northpoint Shopping Centre where we visited the Popular Bookstore there to purchase 2 Maths Assessment books for him..

Also brought him to the rooftop water playground where he enjoyed himself there..

We had dinner with my mum at the nearby Chong Pang central as well.. :)