Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kinda boring week but had more rest than usual.. :)

For the past week, I spent most of my week resting at home as I had a sore throat on Wednesday & it escalated into a dry cough & a runny nose on Thursday..

However, thank God, I'm feeling much better now & other than the occasional runny nose.. I'm perfectly fine.. :)

During those 2 days when I was not feeling well, he bought me 6 big bottles of Chrysanthemum Tea & Winter Melon Tea, a box of Strepsils Lozenges & breakfast early in the mornings, without me even mentioning anything!

On Tuesday, I met my mum at Sengkang, Compass Point Shopping Centre,

where we also had our lunch there..

We did a bit of grocery shopping for my grandparents there and from there we took a bus to my uncle's residence @ Rio Vista Condominium,

where my maternal grandfather is recuperating, after having been discharged from the hospital during last weekend..

We spent the afternoon there till the evening, before we headed back to our respective homes.. :)

I managed to visit the National Library at Pasir Ris, White Sands Shopping Mall again yesterday.. :)

Was there to return my book & of course, borrowed another..

Here's the book which I've borrowed & am currently reading.. :)

Sherlock Holmes - The Complete Novels and Stories Volume II

by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Yup! I am so into the case stories of Sherlock Holmes these days.. ;)

I have always love detective stories, crime stories, murder cases, mystery, thriller, horror, suspense, science-fiction, etc etc etc. since I was a kid.. ;)