Saturday, August 28, 2010

After officially not working & taking a break for 4 over mths, I've finally started work on Thursday! :)

Accepted an awesome job offer in a very huge & very reputable company.. (my ex-company's competitor.. LOL.. :p)

Joining this huge corporation, I must say I'm very impressed with the company..

Of course, needless to say, I'm also very pleased with what this reputable company is offering me.. :)

Higher pay..

Awesome staff benefits..

Easier job..

Much shorter working hours..

Professional training & materials (files, stationery, notes, etc) provided..

Very nice; huge; pretty & professional office; work environment; facilities; building..

Very friendly, cheerful, helpful & good colleagues..

Get to travel outdoors at work, but not as hectic & tiring as when I was in my previous company cos' the maximum number of appointments daily is only 2; we travel only to a specific area assigned to us and we also travel via taxi all the time whenever we need to travel around at work too! :)

All expenses are claimable.. :)

How cool & awesome is that?! :)

God doesn't just bless me with good things.. He blesses me with the best! :)

Thank God for everything! :)