Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random photos.. ;p

Shawn Ethan enjoying himself at his school's 25th anniversary carnival held on 31st of July 2010, from 9.00am to 4.00pm.. :)

Our family was there & we enjoyed ourselves at the carnival too..

Took many photos while we were there.. But too lazy to upload so many here.. LOL.. :P

So only selected these 2 to post here.. :P

Photo of Jonathan Ezra taken on the 31st of July 2010..

He was sitting on the couch & daydreaming when I took this snapshot of him..

Wahahaha! :D

I like this blue pouch Mabel Eva gave me a few weeks ago..

It's in my favourite color.. :)

She also gave me the Mickey Mouse mobile strap (which you see hanging from the pouch in the photo below)..
She bought it from Tokyo Disneyland years ago..

I also adore the golliwog mobile strap which I purchased sometime last week.. ;)

Purchased a similar one for her too! ;)