Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Singapore Flyer day for Shawn Ethan yesterday! ;)

Yup! I promised to bring Shawn Ethan, to take a flight on the Singapore Flyer & yesterday was the day! :)

He was looking forward to it as he was "complaining" recently that I have taken the Singapore Flyer several times before but he has never been on it..

Thus I promised him that I will bring him to take a flight on it on one of the days during his school holiday..

We rode the MRT to Promenade MRT station where we had our lunch at Millenia Walk Shopping Mall's food court..

Took this snapshot of him eating his Sliced Fish Hor Fun.. :P

Then after our lunch, we walked to the Singapore Flyer that afternoon..

Here are the photos I took via my iPhone 4 32GB while we were there for the flight.. :)

Shawn Ethan, holding the tickets to the Singapore Flyer triumphantly!

All thanks to McDonald's 1-for-1 Singapore Flyer tickets.. Shawn Ethan gets to take the flight for free.. ;)

Shawn Ethan, is happy I'm bringing him to take a flight on the Singapore Flyer! :)


Shawn Ethan, on his flight in the Singapore Flyer, with me! :)

Nice views of beautiful Singapore from the Singapore Flyer.. :)

After the flight, we strolled to & through Esplanade Mall and Citylink Mall..

After which we rode the MRT to Outram Park to meet my mum..