Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joshua & Eva's wedding day! (18th of December 2010) (will be further updated soon)

What an awesomely creative & fun wedding!

Mabel EvaJoshua's wedding was such a creative, fun, touching & impressive one..

Leaving wonderful memories for many who attended.. :)

The wedding (held @ The Arts House) consisted of 2 montages, a (very touching) "thank you" video, 3 song performances, a special song item by the bride, a special dance performance by the bride & the groom.. :)

Will try to upload the photos & videos I took via my iPhone 4 32GB here soon!

At the meantime, you will be able to check out the many photos I took via my iPhone 4 32GB throughout the entire day at this link:

Mabel Eva & Joshua's wedding day! (18th of December 2010)

Have created a photo album in Facebook of the photos I took throughout the entire day!

What a memorable day! :)