Saturday, February 5, 2011

1st & 2nd day of CNY 2011..

Had a fun time staying over at my maternal aunt's residence in Edgefield Plains, Punggol, during the 1st 2 days of the Chinese New Year..

Besides myself & the boys, my mum, my other maternal aunt & my cousin all had a fun time "camping"/ staying over at my maternal aunt's residence during this Chinese New Year..

My maternal family specially prepared their hometown dishes these few days which I indulged to the max! ;d

I love Trengganu / Peranakan food! :)

White Laksa, Kueh Pie Ti, Crab cakes etc etc..

You can see pics of some of these snapshots of these dishes (which I took via my iPhone 4 32GB & my Blackberry Curve) below..

There's more dishes to come for the next few days of the CNY~! ;d

My maternal family's hometown's dish.. White Laksa.. Very yummy!!! :d

Jonathan Ezra @ Giant on Thursday night..

We had a nice time shopping @ Giant & Ikea on Thursday night..

Yup! They were opened on the 1st day of the Chinese New Year!

My talented maternal aunt's 3D artwork..

Us making Kueh Pie Ti.. Fun! :)

My creation.. ;)

My maternal grandma & aunt making Crab cakes.. :)

Jonathan Ezra & Shawn Ethan..

The 3 musketeers! Shawn Ethan.. Jonathan Ezra & my cousin, Samuel..

Cold dishes prepared by my maternal aunt, Cynthia..

My dad asleep.. Amidst all the festivity..

Wahahaha! ;D

Crab Cakes! Yummy!!! :d

My mum, maternal aunt & the 2 maids busy in the kitchen..

Dinner spread.. (Before I attacked the food.. LOL.. :P)

Chicken curry.. "Lor Bak & Eggs".. Abalone Soup.. :)


Red Wine.. :)

Dinner time! 2 tables of food spread! :d