Friday, February 18, 2011

Belated birthday card & present from my company's MD! :)

Have not step into office this whole week till yesterday morning, as I, together with a few of my colleagues from a few other departments, have been busy being involved on-site for a major project this week.

Thus, imagine the pleasant surprise I received when I stepped into office yesterday morning (after so many days) to discover a belated birthday card & present on my table.. :)

It's a belated birthday card & present from my company's managing director himself! :)

It's a pen! :)

How cool is that?! :)

Hmm.. Receive a "warning"?!*

I received a belated birthday card & present from my company's MD himself instead! :D

*Refer to my blog post: "An amusing "threat" mail from a blog reader of mine.."
, dated 16th of February 2011, to know more details.. ;)