Thursday, June 23, 2011

I love my teammates.. :)

I really thank God that I have such an awesome team, such awesome colleagues & I wouldn't trade anything in the world for them!

Love you guys so much! :)

I really appreciate & love my teammates very much in this awesome company now..

Everybody helps each other without even having asked to do so..

And not even a single word of complaint or whatsoever ever!

Everybody helps each other, appreciates each other, treasures each other, respects each other, thinks the best of each other & the list goes on..

Awesome people, awesome teamwork in an awesome company!

It was the exact opposite in my previous company..

(I think I don't have to go into details and I see no point talking about the bad experience I had, working with a few (pathetic) people in my previous company..

I believe regular blog fans & blog readers of this blog of mine will know all about my bad experiences when they read some of my blog posts I blogged about sometime back/last year..

How uncooperative, ungrateful, selfish, self-centred, bitchy, backstab-others-for-their-own-selfish-means, two-headed.. etc. these few pathetic people were..)

Thank God that's the bad past experience I had.. Thank God it's way long over! :)

Once again I really thank God & have never ever a single day regretted I ever made the switch!

As much as my boss & teammates appreciate, treasure, respect me & think the world of me now.. I also appreciate, treasure & respect them as much! :)