Sunday, June 26, 2011

KTM Railway Station @ Tanjong Pagar (which will be closing on the 30th of June 2011)

Visited KTM Railway Station @ Tanjong Pagar today..

It was, of course, packed with lots of people!

The reason for the rush to visit this railway station is because it will be closing on the 30th of June 2011..

So lots of people were there to take photos of the place for remembrance..

And we were among of them.. :)

I even bought 2 fridge magnets among the souvenirs that were being sold there.. :)

We will definitely miss this place where I took a train from there to Kuala Lumpur..

I still remember taking the train when I was only just a child, together with my maternal grandparents..

It was so long ago & feels so much like a dream now..

I took lots of photos while we were there this afternoon.. About 48 in total..

(I posted them in small image sizes as their file sizes were huge & took really long to upload, thus do double click on them for a closer look..)


So here are they.. Enjoy! ;)