Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here's a photo I took of Jonathan Ezra, on Wednesday morning..

As he didn't bring his sunglasses along with him, he thought of a way to shield his eyes from the bright morning sun!

Haha!

"Good morning, everybody.. What a bright & sunny morning!"


(^_^)

It's been some time I've visited my hairstylist..

Thus on Wednesday afternoon, I stopped by her shop to have my hair trimmed, washed & styled..

Will probably visit her again before the Lunar New Year.. (^_-)

While I needed a hair cut, my car also needed a bath.. Haha!

Thus I also brought my car for a car wash that evening! (^_^)

趁昨天我拿假的機會,下午時分去探望我祖母,和她聊了一,兩個小時,也很開心。。(^_^)

As I took leave yesterday, I seized the opportunity to go to my paternal grandmother's house in the afternoon to visit her & chatted with her for an hour or two..

A simple thing like that also makes me very happy.. (^_^)