Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last week of the year 2011.. (^_^)

It has been a busy week for me..

Yeah.. The last week of the year 2011..

My maternal grandmother was admitted into hospital on Christmas Eve as the doctor found water in her lungs.. (-_-)

But thank God she was discharged a few days later as she recovered.. (^_^)

On Christmas day, after visiting my maternal grandmother in hospital, I treated my maternal family to dinner at Nan Xiang Restaurant, located in Square 2 shopping mall..

It was a very nice Christmas gathering.. (^_^)

On Thursday evening, I attended a post-Christmas party at Cheng Yan & Dorothy's house along Surin Avenue.

We had a really fun time!

Here are a few snapshots I took via my iPhone 4 32GB while I was there..

Game Time! LOL!

Chomp Time!

Eat, Drink & Be Merry! (^_^)

Pressie from Joy... (^_^)

Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Body Lotion!

Thanks, babe! (^_^)

Yesterday was also Jonathan Ezra's last day in his current playschool...

These were his thoughts as he presented his farewell gifts to his playgroup teachers...

Jonathan Ezra Chua says: "Today's my last day in my playschool.. I'll be going to another school starting Jan 3.. I'm so gonna miss my playgroup teachers.. :_(

Thank you so much for taking such good care of me in school.. Must remember me, k?

Here's a little gift from me to all of you wonderful teachers!"

蔡學峰:今天是我在學校的最後一天,明年轉校了。我會很想念老師們,謝謝你們那麼的照顧我。要記得我噢!


And these were his farewell gifts to them..

Last but not least...

It's Year End Party time once again!!!

Attended the Year End Party organized by my company last night!

Just like the year before, it was held at Furama Riverfront Hotel..

Together with a few of my team mates & at least a hundred over guys from a department, as usual, we had an awesome time & brought the house down!!!

Wahahaha!!!

It was a crazy night of fun & lots of laughter! (^_^)

Here's a snapshot I took of me & Vellos..