Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chinese New Year is just round the corner! (^_^)

Yeah.. It's been a busy week for me, with Chinese New Year just round the corner...

And before I go on...

Here's wishing Jay Chou... "Happy Birthday, Jay!" LOL!

"杰倫,生日快樂!"


杰倫 (left) with his best buddy, 畊宏 (right)

Oops! That was yesterday.. LOL..

But that's ok cos' I've already wished him on Facebook yesterday itself..

Hee.. (^_-)

So what have I been up to this week?!...

好忙哦!載我媽媽和阿姨到處去買年貨!

好累...

And in the midst of my busyness, I managed to download Korean pop group - Super Junior's albums into my iPod and I must say I'm impressed with their mandarin songs!


Their mandarin songs are super nice and they sound so nice whether they sing in Korean, Chinese or English! (^_^)

And speaking of nice..

It's been sometime since I had this..


My favourite Caesar's Salad with Smoked Salmon..

Had this @ a cosy & quiet corner.. Far from the madding crowd.. at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Suntec City Shopping Centre on Tuesday morning..

Bliss.. (^_^)

And for someone with a sweet tooth.. I bought these Korean sweets at a Korean supermarket near my office building.. (^_^)


They taste nice too! (^_^)

On Tuesday night, together with my boys, we checked out this new place near our residence - The Greenwich V (Village)

We had our dinner at the food court there & at the same time, did some grocery shopping for the Chinese New Year at The Cold Storage there..

A very nice place, very similar & equivalent to Holland Village in Singapore, but much more classy.. (^_^)

Received this little gift with compliments from The Cold Storage! (^_^)

Thank you! (^_^)


Cooked a simple dinner last evening when I came home early..

Here's one of the dishes..

Colorful? LOL.. (^_-)


And I received a pleasant surprise yesterday too!

My birthday is 3 weeks away but someone already delivered a birthday cake to me yesterday!

Haha!

Thank you, Noi!

It's extremely delicious! (^_^)


From the Green Pumpkin Japanese Bakery.. (^_^)