Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Winning the Star Award 2011...

Last week, my company's Corporate Communications & Marketing Senior Executive emailed me, congratulating me once again for winning the Star Award 2011.. They wanna feature me in the upcoming corporate newsletter, thus they wanna interview me with a few questions...

I was so busy with work that I only managed to reply her this week...

Managed to answer all the questions asked & the very last question asked, was: "Do you have any thoughts/feelings you would like to add?"

I mentioned that I was very happy & honored to receive the award... And as our company's a Japanese MNC, I was so tempted to add/ask (cheekily) : "So could/would someone from our head office in Tokyo, Japan, sponsor me for an all-expense paid holiday trip to Japan?" 

LOL!!! (^_-)