Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm more active on Facebook these days...

Yes..

I realized that I've been more active in Facebook these days; past weeks & months, so much so that I've been checking my Facebook account daily due to the overwhelming notifications I receive daily over there..

I've been so active there that I realized I've been updating my blog only once a week!

-_-

So it's time for me to update here as well! ^_^

Friday was a 피곤한 하루... 悲しい一日... ㅠㅠ because of work & also because my mum's close friend passed away suddenly..

I was shocked as I knew her as well..

Our only consolation is that she's now in a better place... ㅠㅠ

This week I returned back to office on one of the days to sign my renewal of contract.. 續簽/約..

^_^

All I can say is that I ♥ my manager! He really dotes on me! ♥ ^_^

And as usual, here are some pics I took via Instagram this week! ^_^

Hey you! ^_^



Beautiful cloudy day..


Sunset...


Beautiful cat @ playground


Doraemon Color Pencils!

Gomawoseubnida, Pat! ^_^


おいしい!~ ♡ ~


Currently listening to this awesome album by Simple Plan... 

Highly Recommended!


Currently listening to this awesome album by Maroon 5... 

Highly Recommended!


The song "Payphone" by Maroon 5 has been a earworm in my head for the past few days. 

However there are sooo many cover versions by so many Independent singers on YouTube that I'm really having a tough time deciding which is the best.. 

Maybe I should create my own cover version... ;)