Friday, July 6, 2012

Instagram...

Dang... I've been "hooked" to Instagram recently.. Been taking pics & uploading them via Instagram..

For those who love taking photographs of anything under the sun & who love viewing photos of interesting places, things & people etc., love Instagram..


Here's a look at several photos I've took & uploaded via Instagram this week...


The sun is out.. But wait a min! Can you spot the moon?!


I think of you more than you ever know..


Tigger greets me with Japanese Green Tea every morning..


A piping hot meal on a cold day.. ^_^


*singing* "I'm singing my blues.."


Back @ my favorite haunt..



My dinner - Prime Sirloin Steak @ Ashton's..


Salmon Spaghetti @ Ashton's..


Too lazy to eat out so cooked a few simple dishes for dinner!

New recipe - Fish steamed with cheese & butter! Super deliciosio!


Kinetic Rain moving sculpture @ Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1


Time for a breakkie... ^_^

Don't be deceived by this harmless looking milkshake.. It's actually alcoholic Rum & Raisin! :p


Apart from being "hooked" to Instagram, these following 2 worship songs have been on my "replay" list the entire week!

I love these 2 worship songs.. They ain't new.. Sung by Siwon Choi from KPop group, Super Junior

Continue to shine for Jesus in the KPop industry, Siwon!

SUPER SHOW 3 DVD | 15. Siwon Solo - Looking for the day LIVE (SUPER JUNIOR)




The original singers for this song below is by the Christian band - Casting Crowns..

The lyrics are beautiful!!!

Super Junior Siwon solo - Who am I_시원 [Super Show 2 DVD]