Sunday, August 12, 2012

I've been busy as usual.. But I'm happy! ^_- and only I myself know the reason why.. Sshh.. It's a secret.. Will update in time to come.. ^_- All I can say is.. Like my blog header states: Don't Mess With Me!

Last week has been a busy week for me, as usual.. ^^

It has not been a very good week for many, especially those in Taiwan, China & the Philippines..

My prayers are with those being affected by the floods & typhoon in the Phillipines, Taiwan & China & all the surrounding areas..

God have mercy on them.. ㅠㅠ

Ok.. So here comes the pics of the week.. LOL!

Taken via Instagram again..

Mostly Selca time! LOL!

This pic was taken on Tuesday afternoon...

Dang! Said I was sleepy & wanna catch a nap, but ended up taking this selca in bed instead! ㅋㅋ 


My Wednesday Lunch! My fav. Caesars Salad with Smoked Salmon!


Visited my hairstylist on Wednesday! Cut my hair short! Love it! Do you? ^_-


Love this pants! 


Cheeky me!


And here's videos of the week!

The coolest guy!!! Jin Akanishi!!! Love him!!! ^_-




The most handsome guy ever!!! Kazuya Kamenashi!!! I love him!!! ^_^




Love this song by KAT-TUN