Thursday, September 27, 2012

God is so good all the time & all the time God is so good... Thank you, God... ^_^

"You drive me crazy, baby... I think of you all the time... Your name is always on my mind... I wanna hold you till I die... Please be mine tonight... Let me kiss you & hug you tight.. I wanna love you till the end of time... ^3^"

Above is just a poem I wrote which I posted on someone's FB Timeline.. ^_-

Like it? ^_-

Super busy these days! Rushing fm place to place! Super packed schedule! But thank God for everything & my new 형! ^_^

God is so good all the time & all the time God is so good! ^_^

Took lots of pics via Instagram this week.. ^_^

Was heading out to attend a relative's wedding celebration during the weekend.. Love my red hair! ^_-


With 사촌 @ the wedding celebration... Fooling around taking selcas...


With 메스 꺼운 사촌 @ the wedding celebration... Fooling around taking selcas...


With 메스 꺼운 사촌 @ the wedding celebration... Fooling around taking selcas...


With 사촌 @ the wedding celebration... Fooling around taking selcas...


Welcome to "Gotham City"




As promised, here's a secret of mine. My secret to good skin. Don't be shocked/surprised. My only form of skin care..


Singapore National Museum


What the #%^*?! Escalators in a park?! O.O


Awww.....


又咸又甜的 Salty Caramel Mocha from Starbucks。。不錯哦!^_^


Flaunting my limited edition BigBang premiums which came with my Samsung Galaxy SIII.. ^_^








^___^

BigBang @IBGDRGN @Realtaeyang : See ya guys this Friday!!!