Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fashion.. Food.. Fun.. Friends.. Family.. etc..

Yes.. Apart from always being busy with work, my life is never lack of & filled with all of the "f"s above & all are equally important to me; to live a balanced & fulfilled life..

In fact, there's more to that, and I believe everyone knows that.. ;)

So what was I up to this week?

Definitely enjoying all of the above "f"s, of course!

Went for 늦은 밤 영화 with da gang!

Despicable Me 2!


Love it! ^_^

OOTD aka Outfit of the Day!


(Dressed casually in leopard print baggy pants & "bling bling" slippers, both are gifts from special people!)

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on DVD this week!


It's such a beautiful film!!!

Love it so much!

F. Scott Fitzgerald is such a genius!

I am so glad that I finally watched it!

It's such a beautiful film that it will leave one with such a deep impression that even after the movie ends, I'm still tearing...

So amazing...

Love this quote from F.Scott Fitzergerald which I've uploaded onto my Instagram as well..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an Andy Warhol art piece!

(which I have..)

Love his works!

Especially his "Campbell soup cans" pop art series.. ^_^


Yup, I have that piece at home.. ^_^

And not to forget that I also had fun with Ted this week.. LOL!


Drink.. Drank.. Drunk with drinking thunderbuddy Ted! LOL! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was reading the Bible on the morning of the first day of August & this verse really encouraged & motivated me! ^__^


Amen!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Food pics for the week!

Met up with my best friend for dinner on Wednesday night & here's what I had!

Hokkaido Tonkutsu Ramen!

おいしいです!!!


Jerry's Grilled Salmon Fish Fillet was really nice for dinner on Thursday night.. LOL!

好きです!!!


Spotted & bought this very adorable looking Hello Kitty bun for a team mate of mine who loves Hello Kitty! LOL!

かわいいです!!!


And last but not least, here's a super short vid I posted on Instagram to cheer up your day! LOL!!!

Dinosaur!!! LOL!!!

Enjoy!!! LOL!!!