Monday, September 22, 2014

Fun, Food, Friends & laughter

Annyeong! ^_-



Hi guys!

I'm back!

These past 2 weeks have been filled with fun, food, friends & laughter.

Saturday, the 13th of September, was one of my bestie's birthday celebration..

She held an exclusive house party at her residence in Sentosa Cove.

Look at all the good food we had!



Check out these delicious beauties!





And these beauties too!





LOL!!!

Just kidding!

Yeah, that's us.. Myself with 2 of my besties, looking good! ^_^

Beautiful weather that day too!



After leaving her residence that afternoon, I spent the rest of the day hanging out; having fun at Resorts World Singapore, Sentosa with Jonathan Ezra..

Love this pic of us! ^_^



We just couldn't resist having ice-cream all the time, in sunny Singapore!



@ the ice cream lab - Just Like It in Resorts World Singapore, Sentosa



And shortly after...

We had some more ice-cream!!!

The infamous Jcone ice-cream @ Insadong Korea Town in Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore



Because one can never get enough of ice cream.. LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is.....

Taking a break whenever I can, having Kimchi Nori Rolls & some mixed vegetable soup, with a Catalogue magazine for company.. & spotting my friend's name on the cover.. Lol. ^_-



Simple Pleasures.

One must always be thankful for the simple blessings in life..

Received my first rubber loom bracelet / rubber band bracelet last week!

Thank you Jonathan! ^_^



Also thank you NBC for the gift! 

Featuring dope art work, drawing & illustration by Japanese artist & illustrator - Aya Kitano



하하하! And my hairstylist is so funny! After trimming my hair, she gave me this candy.. She treats me like a kid.. 왜?!



Ok! I've gotta go for now!

Keep a lookout for my up & coming next blog post!

Cos' 2014 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix during the weekend just ended & just like last year, I was there for the opening night! ^_^

Gonna blog about it & feature on Asia's Best Rock Band - 五月天 MayDay.

They performed for 2 hours, to a 40,000 strong crowd, on its opening night dated 19th September 2014.


These guys are forever so amazing!


15 years & still rocking!


They proved themselves for the umpteenth time that they are the best ever! Unbeatable!


Here's some teasers!


Check out my Instagram!

At the meantime, here's me wishing everyone...



Goodnight with love from Singapore.. ^3^