Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last week...

K.. Let's see.. Let me recollect.. What I did & where I had been to last week.. ;p

Hmm..

Well..

I acted as an extra in one of Clement's movie projects whereby he is the Assistant Director & the Director is from a Hong Kong university & some of the crew in it are from Republic Polytechnic..

I had a fun time stirring crazy on the set with the rest of the crew, actors & actresses..

Made lots of new friends..

We had a great time not just on but off the set too.. :)

You guys rock!!! :)

Caught I AM LEGEND with Shol..


after the filming wrapped up.. :)


Cast: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Dash Mihok


Director: Francis Lawrence

Genre:Action/ Adventure

Language: English

Release Date:25 December 2007

Running Time:100 minutes

Movie Code:7541

Distributor:GVP
Synopsis:

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable and manmade. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York Cityand maybe the world.

But he is not alone. He is surrounded by the Infected victims of the plague who have mutated into carnivorous beings who can only exist in the dark and who will devour or infect anyone or anything in their path.

For three years, Neville has spent his days scavenging for food and supplies and faithfully sending out radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. All the while, the Infected lurk in the shadows, watching Nevilles every move, waiting for him to make a fatal mistake.

Perhaps mankinds last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But his blood is also what The Infected hunt, and Neville knows he is outnumbered and quickly running out of time.


Will Smith is sooo cool!!!

He has always been one of my favourite Hollywood actors.. Had always adored him.. :)

It has been sometime since I went to the games arcade & played Intial D, Maximum Tune etc..

Thus, I went to the games arcade at Plaza Singapura with Shol & tried my hand at them..

Just to check out whether I had gone rusty with my "driving" skills..

Hmm.. tried my hands at Initial D Version 4 1st and...

I'm still good at it!!! Hehe.. ;p

Still beat the computer 2x!!! Hehe.. ;p










Then next I tried racing in Midnite Maximum Tune Version 3..

HeeHaa!!!

I still beat the computer 2x!!! Hehe.. ;p



However, as usual, always being the only gal at the games arcade playing these kinda car racing games..

I always had guy competitors challenging me at these games..

Thus, one guy came along & competed with me & Shol in Midnite Maximum Tune Version 3..

Of course, he, being a professional, beat us at it..

But, not bad lah.. I still came in 2nd in place.. :p

Then, next, another guy came along & competed with the 3 of us!

And this time I came in 3rd.. :(

*Sighz* So demoralized.. :(

It's really time to brush up my racing skills again.. ;p