Sunday, December 30, 2007

Spent wonderful times with my darling brother, Clement for the past 4 days! :)

Spent wonderful times with my darling brother, Clement for the past 4 days! :)

I just wanna take this opportunity to say..

Thank you so much, my darling bro, Clement..

Who's always there for me..

Standing by me..

All the time..

No matter what..

Always so faithful..

So loving..

So encouraging..

So unwavering..

I really love you sooo much & I really feel very loved by you..

All these time..

No matter what happens & no matter how many people have let me down.. ( All the guys had.. Every single one of them had.. )

You have always been the one by my side at the end of the day..

Everytime I'm so down & at the point of breaking down..

You were always there for me..

You were right..

No matter how many promises these people make,

At the end of the day..

It's all just empty promises that were all broken..

It is not what that has been said that matters, but what that has not been said..

No one can be trusted..

But you have proven yourself..

I love you, bro..

More than ever before..

Even more as the days & years go by..