Friday, February 1, 2008

As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I've decided to do some spring cleaning to my blog too! ;p

As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I've decided to do some spring cleaning to my blog too! ;p

Yeah.. It's a good time to do so.. :)

So for those of you who read my blog regularly for the past few months & years, will definitely find some past blog posts being edited or even missing..

Well, the reason for me to do all these "spring cleaning" is because I feel the best time to do so is now..

It is always good for people to move on in life & without any past traces of painful memories..

Many of us, human beings, all have a secret wish in our heart..

And that is, we all wish to have all traces of past painful memories wiped cleanly & completely off from our memories..

We only want to keep the good memories & not bad ones..

Things that or people who have hurt us extremely deeply in our lives, we wish to have all of them forgotten & wiped cleanly & completely off from our memories' database..

What better time is it for me to do so than now.. As Chinese New Year draws near..

Let me start "wiping" them off my blog.. So I will not have traces of any of them here..

Looking forward to the Chinese New Year.. :)