Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon yesterday, having lunch & tea with my forever-friends, Sharon & Seng Yan! :)

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon yesterday, having lunch with 2 of my forever-friends, Sharon & Seng Yan at Ikea Alexandra's cafe..

We all had their infamous Swedish Meatballs & Fried Chicken Wings.. :d

After which, our bro, Seng Yan, had to head back to his office..

Thus, Sharon & I (after a short shopping spree at AnchorPoint Shopping Centre)

headed down to Plaza Singapura

where we had our tea at Tea Cosy Cafe.. :)

Took these photos via my iPhone while I was there.. :)

Teatime at Tea Cosy Cafe with my gf, Sharon! :d

Yum yum!! :d

Their scones are delicious & a must-try! :)

Their Baked Mushrooms are a must-try too!

It's heavenly & orgasmically delicious!!! Haha! ;)

I'll definitely go back for more! :d

Their cupcakes are all so pretty!!! :)

The ambience in Tea Cosy Cafe is so cosy, nice, pretty & peaceful.. :)