Monday, May 17, 2010

Friday, 14th of May 2010.. A lazy Friday afternoon leisure stroll to & fro Ice Cream Chefs.. :d

It was an enjoyable lazy afternoon I had last Friday..

Took a slow leisure stroll along the Siglap Park Connector.. :)

It was a very cloudy day and the sun was hiding behind the clouds the entire afternoon.. :)

Extremely beautiful weather for a leisure stroll.. :)

Dropped by Ice Cream Chefs

along the way..

They are located at 520 East Coast Road #01-06 (Ocean Park Building, along main east coast road) Singapore 458965 Tel: 64466355

Check out their very adorable website at: http://www.icecreamchefs.com/

I tried their Kaya Lotee Ice-Cream with a mix-in of shortbread.. :)

Super yummy and refreshing! :)

After indulging in my ice-cream, I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the nearby park reading my book.. :)