Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The boys are extremely blessed regularly with new clothes, toys & breastmilk! :D

The boys have been extremely blessed since they were born till this very day..

Especially Jonathan Ezra..

Ever since he was born till now, many of my friends & relatives have been buying him lots of beautiful new clothes.. branded & expensive ones too!

He never wears "hand-me-downs"..

Doesn't need to as he has lots of beautiful new clothes which he has been blessed regularly by all the very nice aunties & uncles who buy them for him to wear all the time..

(I personally do not like my kids to wear "hand-me-downs".. and I have my reasons for that..)

Both my boys have also been very blessed with lots of toys too!

In fact, almost all the time, they receive new toys..

With all the boxes & stacks of toys they have at home, it seems we can open a toy shop!

And because our children are blessed, we, as their parents are blessed in a way too, cos' we hardly need to buy new clothes & toys for them as they are regularly blessed with them! :)

So blessed that their drawers of clothes are packed full & almost bursting with them!

Besides lots of new clothes & toys, Jonathan Ezra, is also very blessed that he's still being breastfed! :)

Yup! He's been breastfed since birth till this very day! :)

Coming 18 months old this June & our dear little boy still wants & enjoys drinking my breast milk and latching on..

(It's amazing as he has already grown more than 10 milk teeth & he automatically knows & learns how not to bite my tits when latching on!) :)

It's also amazing that I'm still able to breastfeed Jonathan after coming 18 months.. :)

Thank God for blessing me with the ability to produce & supply Jonathan with breast milk for him to drink.. :)

We are very blessed & are still being blessed indeed! :)

P.S.


Jonathan Ezra says: "Thank you, auntie Eileen, for blessing me with some more new clothes during the weekend! I like them very much! Will wear them for you to see soon! :)