Monday, August 9, 2010

The past 1 month.. :)

The past 1 month had been such an enjoyable, fun, unforgettable & memorable 1.. :)

It has brought into my life many new friends, allowed me to gain many new experiences, taught me a lot, given me the opportunity to visit many nice places in Singapore & have met very nice people.. even very friendly huge dogs! :)

It had been an amazing 1 month! :)

Even though, it was just a temporary job position, but I had really learnt a lot & had a great lot of fun! :)

Even earned myself a Customer Service certificate! :) Woo Hoo! ;)

Just wanna take this opportunity to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the SingTel MioTV "Home Team".. SingTel HR Department.. SingTel iMedia Department & SingTel IPTV Department! :)

And to all my new found friends.. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :)

Stay in touch, ya? :)