Friday, November 5, 2010

Random pics taken this week.. ;d

Met my bro, Jian Yu, for lunch on Tuesday afternoon & we ate @ Citylink Mall's Sakae Sushi..

I had the Geisha Gozen while he had the Sakae Gozen..

My Geisha Gozen was delicious! :)

Mister Potato Rice Crisps.. ;)

On Wednesday afternoon, I happened to return to office during lunch time, thus I went for lunch with my colleague..

We had our lunch @ Tanjong Pagar Plaza & I tried their famous Annie's Peanut Ice Kachang while I was there..

Super yummy!!! :d

On Thursday afternoon, I had Beef Pepper Rice with egg & cheese @ Raffles City's Pepper Lunch Express..

I had an early morning appointment @ Suntec City & had lots of hours to spare before my afternoon appointment, thus I was at Raffles City doing some window-shopping when I decided to have this for lunch.. :)

Pepper Lunch is the recent craze in Taiwan now.. :)

Piping hot! Delicious! Fun! :D


After lunch, I decided to check out the next up & coming craze after KOI..

With KOI Cafe fueling a new wave of the bubble tea craze in Singapore, next in line is this..

貢茶 Gong Cha

As there was a 貢茶 Gong Cha outlet @ the basement of Raffles City, I decided to try their 貢茶 Gong Cha Milk Tea with pearls.. :d

Not bad at all! :)

In fact, in my opinion, it tastes even better than KOI's Milk Tea with pearls!!! ;p

also bought Toy Story 3 DVD this week! :)

The #1 Top Grossing Animated Film of The Year! :)

I've watched it twice already & still love it! :)