Sunday, October 31, 2010

(Updated) :)

Here's wishing everybody a Happy Halloween! :)

On Thursday & Friday, my company distributed sweets & chocolates to every staff in the company..

Here's a photo of a few interesting-looking chocolates among some I've received.. :)
Brought da boys to Jurong West Sports & Recreation Centre today! :)

We had a great time swimming.. :)

The water slide was really fun! :)

*I'm seriously thinking of investing in a waterproof camera since both boys love water so much, then I can take close-up photos of them swimming etc..*

After our swimming session, we went to Safra Jurong

where we had our lunch @ Ishi Mura Japanese Foodstreet there.. :d

After which, Shawn Ethan had a great time enjoying himself, playing @ Kidz Amaze Indoor Playground, located inside Safra Jurong.. :)

I was awed!

It's the tallest ballocity ever built in Singapore, with 5 levels of play..

It has one of the tallest indoor spiral slides (18.5 metre) in Asia.. :)

Following are all the photos I took while we were there @ Kidz Amaze Indoor Playground..