Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sunday, 14th of November 2010

It was a rainy afternoon..

Did some shopping @ Tampines 1.. ;)

We had our lunch @ Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town, located on the 3rd level of Tampines 1.. :)

We sat at a corner which was very pretty.. :)

Took these snapshots via my iPhone 4 32GB while we were waiting for our food.. :p

Our pretty corner.. ;)

That's me & da boys.. A quick snapshot.. ;)

Aoba Ramen

After lunch, we went shopping! ;)

Bought quite a few items while we were there..

I bought a Mickey Mouse water bottle from the More than Words shop for Jonathan Ezra..

Hello Kitty marshmallows from the More than Words shop for myself.. LOL.. :P

A long sleeved beige Uniqlo Shirt

A Casio classic round face silver bracelet dress watch for Jonathan Ezra's babysitter..

2 Hang Ten printed color cotton tees
for the maid..

And chocolates!!!

My faves.. :d