Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thursday, 18th of November 2010..

Almost everyday.. = d

Tried the Double Meat Subway Melt Meal for lunch on Thursday afternoon..

Yummy! A must-try! :d

It's on promotion for a limited time only!

Went to Bedok Central on Thursday afternoon to do some grocery shopping @ the NTUC Fairprice there..

While we were @ Bedok Central, I stopped by the Bubble Tea Drink stall - 水研社, to purchase a Pearl Milk Tea drink.. :d

Notice that the pearls are not black but red/pink! :)

Super chewy too! :d

Friday, 19th of November 2010..

Happened to be @ Pandan Loop for an appointment in the morning, thus after my appointment, I dropped by my BFF, Sherlin's office, which was also there.. :)

We went to Clementi's City Vibe Mall's Mos Burger outlet for lunch.. :)

I had my favourite Mos Burger Fish Burger! :)