Sunday, November 21, 2010

Myself & the boys went to Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 this afternoon.. :)

We had our lunch @ the Killiney Kopitiam there..

Here's a photo I took of them @ the Christmas Fantasy Magical Teapot @ Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 Departure Hall..

I also bought myself a red namecard holder from the Times Bookshop @ Terminal 3 while we were there..

After that, we headed to United Square Shopping Mall

where Jonathan Ezra had a hair cut..

We also purchased personalized Doraemon name stickers for him to paste on his belongings..

Both the boys also enjoyed themselves, having fun taking the float rides that were available @ the basement of United Square Shopping Mall..

Here's a video I took of them, via my iPhone 4 32GB.. ;)


Bumped into our long-time friend, Lina, & her family while we were there..

*It's been great seeing you again, my friend! Stay in touch! :)*