Saturday, January 22, 2011

This week..

Time really flies..

My late grandpa has passed away for more than a week already..

I still think of him very often & definitely do miss him still..

But life still has to go on for our entire family..

Thus this week, I still went ahead with my activities..

On Tuesday, I went to Parkway Parade shopping centre to do some shopping..

Went to the photo shop I regularly frequent, to get at least 200 pieces of photographs developed.. :p

Bought a Winnie the Pooh cap for our younger son, Jonathan Ezra..

Bought 2 black leggings & a black top from the Cotton On outlet there..

Bought some bread from BreadTalk to munch on..

And needless to say, purchased my usual Bubble Milk Tea drink from KOI at its Marine Parade outlet..

I purchased a medium sized Bubble Milk Tea drink from them, but the girl working there made a mistake & gave me a large sized one instead..

Because it was their mistake, they didn't charge me extra for it..

Guess they wanted me to drown my sorrows with KOI?! ;p

On Thursday, I visited Marina Bay Sands again..

Had lunch at its super huge food court which is located just next to their skating rink..

Also had the opportunity to visit Animal Resort that afternoon!

It's located @ 81 Seletar West Farmway 5..

There's a horse, goat, birds, lots of dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc. there..

Love the place!

Will definitely bring the boys here soon!

Took these few snapshots (via my iPhone 4 32GB) of the following animals while I was there..

A pretty horse..

A cute goat..

A pretty bird..

Also visited Jurong Point shopping centre yesterday..

Had pratas for lunch @ Prata Wala! :d

My egg, cheese, mushroom & plain pratas, accompanied with ice teh chino!

Yummy! :d