Friday, August 12, 2011

On half day leave yesterday! :)

Was on half day leave yesterday & went up to our new home because a few pieces of furniture were to be delivered to our new house.. :)

It was such an awesome feeling spending half a day resting @ our new home.. :)

Home Sweet Home.. :)

When I arrived..

Our new dark wood TV console & our new dark wood coffee table just arrived @ our new home! :)

Then 2 hours later..

Our new black leather L-shaped sofa also arrived!

Lovely! :)

Super comfy.. Love the feeling of resting on it & looking out of the windows, enjoying the view outside.. :)

Our dark wood dining table was a gift from a friend - Weston.. :)

"Hello earthlings! We have migrated from Cybertron & have landed on a small beautiful island on earth by the name of Singapore! We are currently putting up our residence @ Compassvale Beacon!" says Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Starscream & Bumblebee..

*Hey! I thought Iron Hide & Starscream's dead!!!* LOL.. :p

Vain me..

LOL..
My hair is getting so long that I can tuck them behind my ears.. It's time for a haircut!

Hmm.. Should I trim them as always or grow them long?

I used to have super long hair years ago..

Can't imagine myself with long hair again! :/

As I was bathing @ our new home, I took a closer look & realized that these interesting looking tiles in our new house's bathrooms are actually made of glass!

That afternoon, I also stopped by McDonald's @ Rivervale Plaza which is just across the road from my residences..

Happy Meal time again!!! ;D

This week's toy train design that comes free with a McDonald's Happy Meal..

Again my boys will be elated.. :)

This is the 2nd design so far.. Gonna collect all four for them.. :)

This week's Hello Kitty watch design that comes free with a McDonald's Happy Meal.. ;)