Monday, January 2, 2012

The First Day of the Year 2012

On the first day of the year 2012, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake rocked Japan, Tokyo at 2.28pm Tokyo time..

Fortunately, thank God, according to the news, there were no reports of casualties..

日本のために祈る

January 1st also happens to be Mabel Eva's birthday..

thus we celebrated her birthday for her..

Here are the few snapshots I took via my iPhone 4 32GB & they're hilarious... LOL!

Just keep your eyes on Jonathan Ezra's face for the following photos & you'll know what I mean..

LOL!


Look at our greedy boy's face eyeing the chocolate fudge cake.. Wahahaha!!!


 Our greedy boy simply can't wait to taste the chocolate fudge cake!!! ROFL!!!


Look @ our greedy boy's face! He's thinking: Are we done yet?! I'm tired of waiting.. I wanna eat the cake... -_-"