Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th, everybody! ^_- (My YouTube Video)

& congratulations to Super Junior for being the winner @ M! Countdown yesterday! ^_^

And I've finally updated my FB profile to a Timeline profile.. Having fun testing it out.. Hope you guys like it.. ^_^

And also because today is Friday the 13th, here's a Happy Friday the 13th gift to all of you, my blog readers:



This song is specially dedicated to my long-time buddy of many years - Elim!

Still remember this song we used to sing together during those days we used to just hang out

together when we were much younger..

I still love this song & while I was fixing a new guitar string to replace a snapped one

last night & tuning 1 of my guitars, I decided to dedicate this song to her.

Pardon the extremely "raw" quality of this video as I was having a slight sore throat &

it was a one-time recording.

Decided to record it just once to maintain its originality.

So here it is for you, Elim.. a Happy Friday the 13th gift! ^_-

P.S.

[This video has also been uploaded onto my Facebook Timeline, Twitter page and my YouTube Channel]