Friday, August 3, 2012

A good rest day! ^_^

It was my rest day today! ^_^

And I had a good one! ^_^

Wow! Fantastic baby! Dance! Woo hoo! I wanna dance, dance, dance, dance, dance...

Speaking of which, someone asked me if I'm a dancer cos' I seem to possess ceaseless energy..

Hmm...

Went for & completed my full body health screening earlier today!

Package includes: blood, urine & stool test, check height & weight, ear; nose; throat tests, heart rate tests, blood pressure test, chest X-ray, tonometry & audiometry test, pap smear, full body checkup, nurse assessment, doctor consultation..

According to the doc's results... I'm super duper healthy!!! Thank God!!! ^_^

(Total package costs $340.. Paid in full by my company) ^_^

Complimentary breakfast provided..

My only loss... They extracted 4 tubes of my blood for testing.. LOL! :p


Also went to watch The Dark Knight Rises... ^_^

"Here we go.. Here we go.. Let's rise!"


Lunch... 晴らしい! おいしい!^^


I also took the opportunity to go for a stroll, took these pics & uploaded them via Instagram.. ^^




P.S.


親愛的台灣朋友們,我知道這幾天台灣的天氣真的很糟糕,有台風,淹水等等的。我好擔心各位的安全,希望大家和家人都沒事,大家要保重,出門要小心。希望早日雨過天晴哦!上帝保佑你們!

To my dearest friends staying in Taiwan, I know that the weather in Taiwan has been very bad recently, with typhoons & floods occurring. I'm worried for all of your safety. Hope every single one of you & your family members are safe & sound. Do take good care during this period of time & be careful when travelling around. Hope everything's gonna be ok soon! God protect all of you!