Friday, April 12, 2013

I promise that after this blog post, the next one is gonna be exciting!

So do keep a look out for my next blog post!

Hehehe!!!

Gonna drop a hint here..

CNBLUE has just arrived in Singapore six over hours ago & I was there at the airport earlier to meet them... :D

I'm gonna have a very busy weekend ahead, thus, I shall keep this blog post short & sweet, so that I can go catch some rest..

SpongeBob Squarepants & myself wishes everyone a goodnight! :)


And just before I head to bed, I shall leave you with some photos I took these past 2 weeks..

Like this slogan for BSX lots..

Victory or Nothing


In the midst of my busyness, I was really happy I was able to spend a day (last Wednesday) with my homie & BFF..

Together, we went café-hopping!

Took this photo while we were chilling at Jerry's Bar & Grill..

Really like this American restaurant & bar.. ^_^


And needless to say, I always eat well wherever I go..

So here are some food pics of the good "stuff" I've had these past few days..


Coming up are some "exclusive" photos!!!

Guess what I found!!!

2 photos of me when I was a kid!!!

This is so classic!!!

Found this photo on my baptism cert.!


&

Another photo of me when I was a kid!!!


So adorable, yeah? LOL!!!

Ok...

Time for me to "stop talking" here & really go to bed this time!

To be honest, I'm really tired.. I've been so busy these past 2 weeks..

This week I've also had my car's slight dent fixed.. (had a slight accident sometime back) Spray paint job done as well.. Also brought it for a drink, bath, & waxing too!

Happy with it now.. :)

So now's my turn to need a drink; a bath...

So tired!

Just want to sleep... zzzZZZ