Monday, December 2, 2013

Where have I been & what have I been up to these last 2 weeks of November??? As usual, I shall let all my following photos do the "talking".. (*warning* lotsa photos!) LOL!

미친 these days..

(ever since I completed my jap exam papers 1 over week ago..)

LOL!


LOVE ME HARD


#Throwback #Hongkong..

These are so yummy!


Feels good to be home!

And thank you #Swarovski for the pleasant surprise.


Watched Alumni aka Commitment again earlier last week .. because of 멋진 잘 생긴 TOP


Dinner & Soju time with da homies earlier last week..


願い事をする!

 #japan #makeawish #たなばた


いただきます!

#japan #japanese #food #ramen



 Starbucks time!


An interesting drink -

Green Lantern Float..


Guess who? LOL!

Spidey in da house!

Party time!


Chilling with one of da bros during one of my breaks..

His & mine..

My legs are longer than his cos' I'm taller!

Yeah! LOL!

OK, I know I'm tall.. Don't have to emphasize any further.. LOL!
 

And here's something to leave you guys with.. to ponder & wonder about while I conclude this blog post..
 
Here's my muse for the week..