Monday, March 17, 2014

Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.. Daebak!

Visited Gardens by The Bay, Singapore last week..

What can I say..

So pretty..

Daebak!

^_^

Here's some pics & vids I took while I was there..

Supertrees! (during the day)



(at night)



Check out the video!

So beautiful!



Went up to Indochine Rooftop bar for some house drinks & snacks..

Daebak!



Starry Starry Night...

In the lift..

LOL!



Beautiful view of Marina Bay Sands!



Instant Crush.. LOL!



Entered the "flower dome", and don't know what the f*** was I thinking or doing when this pic of me was taken..

LOL!



Entered the "cloud forest" dome & was mesmerized by the majestic waterfall which was many stories high!

Yeah, and I took the treetop walk all the way at the top just to video this waterfall..

Check it out!