Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello July...

Time flies & half of the year 2014 is gone & we are already into the next half..

January to June 2014 have been, on the whole, fun, enjoyable, exciting & somewhat challenging for me & again despite it all, I have managed to accomplished certain things which I have never done in my life..

Just like how the past 2 years - 2012 & 2013 has been for me..

The past 2 years had been great ones & I've accomplished lots within these 2-3 years.

I dare say that the past 2 years - 2012 & 2013 were the best years of my life.

I hope I am able to say that when 2014 comes to a close too. Lol.

All I can say is this:



To Be Or Not To Be.. That is the question - William Shakespeare - Hamlet Act III Scene I

Lol.

Just a random shot & muse..



Anyway... It doesn't matter what my muse is cos'...

I'm so fancy...



You already know...

LOL!

Started the month of July taking a short break.. ^_^

Went to watch Transformers: Age of Extinction with da homies


What more can I say, it's the BEST & the MOST AWESOME instalment among the four so far!

Michael Bay never fails! & yes, spotted Han Geng (ex-Super Junior member) who cameo-ed in it!

Miss ya guys LOTS!!!

I also took a day off & spent it with bestie..

Went for tea & followed by dinner by the sea with bestie..





Hangover with Snoop Dogg too.. LOL!!!



Spent another off day last Friday..

Drove into Malaysia from Singapore..

(Yeah, that's me, always so daring & adventurous, driving alone, all by myself, into a foreign land without having a single idea where I was going.. That was not the first time though!)



Checked out a few cafes while I was there & finally ended up chilling @ Station One cafe..



P.S.

(once again, like I've mentioned in my previous posts, for those of you food-lovers (like myself) wanting to view more mouth-watering pictures of food I took, you may feel free to follow me on my private Instagram for more food pics..)

So, here's me signing off for now & until I'm here to blog again..



Adios.. Chaoz.. Sayonara..

Wait a minute.. Is that me or Spiderman? LOL!

Kekeke...