Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's been awhile... Goodbye June...

Hi guys!!!

I'm back here!

Wow! It's been a long while since I last blogged here!

It's been a month!!!

But despite not blogging here, I've been faithfully updating my Instagram ( & private one too! ) with my pics.. ^_^

It was a very busy & eventful month of June for me..

So... did you guys miss me?!

*kiss kiss kiss*



LOL!!!

Okay.. here's a more serious look..



LOL

Yeah, as you guys noticed, my hair was getting long so I finally decided to get it trimmed..

Before look:


Suspense... LOL!!!


Told my Seoul-trained hairstylist to just simply trim my hair anyway he wanted & ..... he made me look like a little boy next door...... ㅠㅠ


But that still didn't prevent me from taking a selfie


And selfies with my homies! :P




LOL!

And as one can see, despite the busyness of my work & everything, I still had fun..

Will always ensure I do.. That's just me!

And speaking of which, it's the World Cup Season now, so how could I possibly not 'catch'/watch at least a few matches, right?

Yeah, did managed to watch a few matches & here's a snapshot of myself while I was watching intently.. LOL!



And apart from the World Cup, I attended Hillsongs United concert on the 15th of June..

Some pics & videos I took while I was there will be coming up in my next post! ^_^

And needless to say, another form of enjoyment which I'll never fail to have is..

Food!!!

Yeah, I'll never fail to always indulge myself with good food & entertainment..

My favourite salad.. mocha.. & a magazine = happy



불고기김밥 and 떡볶이 are da bomb @ Rolling Rice!



Dope Spizza pizza with egg & black truffle sauce



Dope Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey



CHEERS! McDonald's ice-cream.. lol



For those of you food-lovers (like myself) wanting to view more mouth-watering pictures of food I took, you may feel free to follow me on my private Instagram for more food pics..

(erm, but do leave me a note in my public Instagram or drop me a mail to get my approval, yeah? Cos I have received a long list of people waiting for my approval to allow them to follow me.. So sorry about that, cos' I have only approved personal friends to follow me on my private Instagram thus far..)

Speaking of food, as I always enjoy good food, no matter how tired I may be by the end of a day, I'll never fail to check out cafes with my besties & homies, like I always do!

(food pics I took while I was at these cafes were uploaded onto my private Instagram..)

As always, here are a few cafes I visited recently..

Had fun @ the Boater's cafe..

With adorable Jonathan.. ^_^




かわいいね!


To-gather cafe..