Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October.. Goodbye September.. Random pics..

Goodbye September..

Be good to me, October..



LOL!

September had been fun! With many events & activities to attend, as one can see from all my previous blog posts for the month.

And despite being a busy month, [ I'm always busy :( ] September was an exciting, yet in a way, good month for me as I managed to visit a spa in the midst of my busy schedule..

So here's throwback to a week ago when I visited a spa for some R & R..

LOL!

Spa Time! @ Spa Infinity

With compliments to Citibank





Had a great full body massage & enjoyed the steam bath & jacuzzi there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random pics coming up..

Thank you Bestie for this Lego KeyChain which I like lots!



Elsa also says: Thank you Barbie & Mabel Eva for the gift of a white fur coat & pink purse. It fits perfectly!



Me & Dad in church on a Sunday afternoon..



Had my bi-yearly checkup at the hospital 2 days ago.

Everything's good.

Only loss: 5 test-tubes of my blood extracted by the nurse & her repeated comment: "you are so cute.. you are so cute.." -_-"

With my just-got-out-of-bed look & messy hair, I wonder what is so cute about me.. ㅠㅠ



Nurse also said that I'm too skinny for my height, gotta put on more weight & muscles.. :(

OK ok, gotta go for now..

And before I go, here's what I have to say..

Derp me.. Do you still love me? lol