Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am...

I'm very very sad.. :=(

My heart aches & pains very very badly.. :=(

It has been broken into a million pieces.. & it hurts sooo bad.. :=(

Sooo painful.. :=(

I jus simply don't know how to describe my feelings at this moment.. :=(

I think I can cry forever.. :=(

I wish I'm dead & gone..

I hate myself for what I've become..

I hate this person I've become..

It's not me at all..

I want to be the happy-go-lucky Grace like before..

I want to be the happy Grace that I used to be..

I want to be happy like always before.. I want to be happier too..

But it seems impossible..

Someone please shoot me & kill me..

Spare me from this misery..

I don't blame Romeo & Juliet..

I understand their misery..

They were willing to die for the one they love..

At least they were finally able to be together..

In death..