Sunday, December 16, 2007

Migration Film Festival

Migration Film Festival being held at Pitch Black, located at 63 Haji Lane..

A cool cafe along Haji Lane. It has a movie screening room on the 2nd level, complete with a Blu-ray DVD player!



Of course, as you guys must have guessed..

We were there earlier than everybody else..

Thus we grabbed the best seats!

Yup! We got the "double-decked bed" seats.. The higher deck one.. ;p

Sooo comfy!!! ;)

After finish watching the films, we walked down Haji Lane where last night was a happening night there.. :)

Here are a few photos I took with my Nokia N95 handphone while I was there..

The amazing thing was this fat cat could still sleep so soundly amidst all the hustle & bustle that was going on & even when I was taking photos of it with my flash light on.. :p