Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday, 19th of September 2010.. :D

We had a splashing fun time @ VivoCity's rooftop Skypark on Sunday afternoon! :D

The boys really enjoyed themselves! :D

After which, we decided to have lunch @ VivoCity's Marche restaurant.. :)

While we were at VivoCity, I also visited the Crocs store where I bought myself another black pair of slip-in's from the Crocs Women's Malindi series..

I absolutely adore the Crocs Women's Malindi series.. :)

They come in sooo many colours! :)

I've already purchased 2 pairs before this.. 1 in red & 1 in black..

This is my 3rd pair.. LOL.. :p

Even the sales person at the retail store confirms that of all the designs, the ones from the Women's Malindi series are the most comfortable in the market..

The retail sales girls are wearing them themselves! :)

Also visited the Daiso store there to purchase storage bags for household use.. :)

That night, after visiting my maternal grandfather in hospital, together with the boys and my mum, we went for supper at Upper Thomson Road's Han's Cafe and Cake House 24 hour branch outlet again.. :d

This time round, the place was super packed with football fans!!! :)

Manchester United
& Liverpool fans had gathered there to watch the live telecast of the match on cable TV! :)

Being a Manchester United fan myself, I was so happy that Manchester United won Liverpool!!! 3-2!!! :)