Friday, October 22, 2010

Food.. ;d (edited)

I love food.. :d

As the saying goes.. Some eat to live, but there are others who live to eat..

Well, needless to say, the latter describes me better.. LOL.. :P

On Tuesday, after my afternoon appointment @ International Business Park, we went for afternoon tea @ O'Brien's Sandwich Bar outlet, located at 1A International Business Park..

It was my 1st time tasting O'Brien's sandwiches..

It was not bad, but I still prefer Subway's.. Lol.. :P

On Wednesday, I met my BFF-Sherlin & Ace @ Ngee Ann City for lunch as I happened to be there that morning for an appointment..

Ace treated us to lunch @ Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao Restaurant, located on the 4th level of Ngee Ann City..

I tried their Beef La Mian while Sherlin & Ace tried their Seafood La Mian..

Not bad at all!

Yummy! :d

And so was their Mango Pudding! :)

Thank you, Ace, for the treat!!! :)

After our lunch, Sherlin & I also went to visit the Gucci flagship store @ Orchard Paragon Shopping Centre..

Hee.. =]

On Thursday, after my afternoon appointment @ Fort Road,  we went to eat at the Old Airport Road Food Centre..

I could not believe it that our plate of oysters with egg omelette & squids costs a freaking $10!!!

Wah! More expensive than those sold in restaurants! :p

But it was delicious! :d

P.S.By the way, I forgot to mention that I'm so happy that I'm able to enjoy food again these 2 weeks as I had finally completely recovered from my gastric flu, stomach flu & food poisoning which I suffered from, 2-3 weeks ago! :/ :S

Sighz.. Yeah.. Also had no idea why I had a sudden attack of gastric flu 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago, I had a sudden attack of stomach flu, then 2 weekends ago, I was down with 2 days of food poisoning!!! :/ :S

Yeah.. Really had no idea how on earth I could have suffered such attacks suddenly.. :/